Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Articles submitted in Microsoft Office (.doc / .docx), RTF (Rich Text Format) and OpenOffice formats
- References contain reference sources referenced in the journal and only cited reference sources are presented in the list of references. Reference compilation is recommended to use existing software, such as Mendelay, Endnote, or others.
- Articles that are submitted have been written according to the TEMPLATE guide
- Articles that are submitted are free of PLAGIARISM for a maximum of 25% and other Copyright violations
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.